- Priority access to the Museum’s regular programs
- Free admission to Easter Egg Hunt including children and grandchildren under 18
- Invitation to the Museum’s Independence Day Celebration
- Invitation to Annual Trustees’ Reception
- Invitation to the Season Exhibition Opening Reception
- Invitation to the Director’s Annual Luncheon
- Acknowledgement on the Members and Contributors Recognition Plaques in the Flagler Kenan Pavilion
- Acknowledgement in the Museum’s quarterly magazine Inside Whitehall and the Annual Report
- 10% discount on Tea in the Café des Beaux-Arts
- Up to six guest tour passes
Please note: Per the IRS, Membership Dues are not entirely tax deductible. Consequently, the Museum cannot accept payment of Membership Dues from Donor Advised Funds or private foundations.
The tax deductible amount of the Patron Membership is $600.