$800 Single, $1,500 Dual
The Whitehall Society’s purpose is to cultivate the patronage of the next generation of supporters in the Palm Beaches, who have an interest in arts and culture, history, architecture, and the preservation of Whitehall. Membership limited to those under 40 years of age.
- One ticket (Individual), two tickets (Dual) to the Mixing It Up cocktail party
- Free admission to Easter Egg Hunt
- Two tickets to a Holiday Evening Tour (Select date and time)
- Invitation to the Annual Trustees’ Reception
- Invitation to the Season Exhibition Opening Reception
- Invitation to the Museum’s Independence Day Celebration
- Acknowledgement in the Museum’s magazine Inside Whitehall and the Annual Report
- 10% discount on Tea in the Railcar 91 Tea Room
- 10% discount in the H. M. Flagler & Co. Museum Store
Please note: Per the IRS, Membership Dues are not entirely tax deductible. Consequently, the Museum cannot accept payment of Membership Dues from Donor-Advised Funds or private foundations.