The Flagler Museum is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Museum is a smoke-free environment and drug-free workplace. Background checks are conducted as a condition of employment.
Seasonal Store Assistant
Employment through May 13, 2019
Tuesday- Saturday. Hourly Position. Weekends mandatory.
Under the direction of the Museum Store and Café Manager, the Seasonal Assistant serves a vital role in executing all daily operating functions, both within the Museum Store and the Café. The Assistant provides direct support to the Manager in the areas of sales, customer service, staff management, inventory control and maintenance, receiving and placing orders, and merchandising.
- Monitor and implement the daily operations of the store and café
- Ensure proper customer service and staff job tasks
- Cash handling & receipts
- Merchandising and visual display
- Keep track of inventory needs, floor stock levels, and place orders
- Receive and enter new inventory into POS system
- Promote and achieve sales goals
- Annual inventory participation
- Other duties as assigned
- College Educated Preferred
- Previous retail sales experience a must
- Interest in the Gilded Age & Flagler history a plus
- Demonstration of professional customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Basic computer skills. Proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Excel
- Must have a high energy level and exude a positive attitude
Director of Finance