Public Affairs Department Assistant
Full-time salaried position with good benefits. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, personable, possess great attention to detail, the ability to learn quickly, and have the ability to work multiple projects simultaneously. This position includes duties across multiple facets of marketing, communications, and public relations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creative design; experience with digital and print media
- Writing and editing; press releases, e-mail marketing, etc.
- Public and media relations
- Social media
- Survey administration
- Video editing using Final Cut Pro
- Digital photography, post-production
- Market research & analytics; Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.
- Website/CMS management; knowledge of HTML a plus
- Candidate must be technically literate and ready to learn new software
- Graphic design experience with a working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
- Mac and PC platform proficiency
- Fast learner
- Ability to lift and move 50 lbs.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or related field
- Industry experience, including internships, preferred.
The Flagler Museum is a smoke-free environment and drug-free workplace. A complete background check will be conducted.
Please send a cover letter and resume to Public Affairs Director, P.O. Box 969, Palm Beach, FL 33480, or fax to (561) 655-2826. No phone calls or deliveries, please.
Assistant Museum Store and Café Manager
Seasonal Museum Store Assistant
The Flagler Museum is looking for responsible candidates with an excellent work history to apply for the Museum Custodian position. Extensive training is provided for this position. An interest in cleaning and museum work is required. This is a full-time day position with benefits. Must work some weekends and evenings. Lifting, ladder climbing required. Drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Must be proficient in English. Please FAX work history to (561) 655-2826 or mail to P.O. Box 969, Palm Beach, FL 33480, or click here to send an e-mail to the Collections Care Manager, no phone calls please.
Part Time Greeter/Kiosk Attendant
The Flagler Museum has an opening for a part-time Greeter/Kiosk Attendant. Duties include selling program tickets and distributing interpretive materials. The Greeter/Kiosk Attendant reports to the Visitor Services Coordinator. The successful candidate will be dependable, detail-oriented, and excel at Customer Service. Weekend availability is a must. The Flagler Museum is a drug-free, smoke-free employer. Please send a cover letter and resume to Mary Lam, P.O. Box 969, Palm Beach, FL 33480. No phone calls, faxes, or deliveries please.
Full time position. Skilled trades person desired. Ability to operate 60 foot lift. Benefits. Background check. The Flagler Museum is a drug-free, smoke-free workplace. Call (561) 655-2833.