Whitehall Society Membership
The Whitehall Society of the Flagler Museum is the next generation of Museum supporters. This engaging group supports the Museum’s mission and educational programming through a variety of innovative activities throughout the year.
- Two tickets to the Mixing It Up cocktail party
- Free admission to Easter Egg Hunt
- Two tickets to a Holiday Evening Tour (Select date and time)
- Invitation to the Annual Trustees’ Reception
- Invitation to the Season Exhibition Opening Reception
- Invitation to the Museum’s Independence Day Celebration
- Acknowledgement in the Museum’s magazine Inside Whitehall and the Annual Report
- 10% discount on Tea in the Railcar 91 Tea Room
- 10% discount in the H. M. Flagler & Co. Museum Store
Please note: Per the IRS, Membership Dues are not entirely tax deductible. Consequently, the Museum cannot accept payment of Membership Dues from Donor-Advised Funds or private foundations.